NCBE COVID-19 UPDATES
NCBE continues to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. The health and safety of bar applicants and of our employees and volunteers are of paramount importance to us. We will continue to update our COVID-19 pages as new information becomes available.
Bar Exam and MPRE Updates
- Jurisdiction announcements about changes regarding the July 2021 bar exam: July 2021 Bar Exam: Jurisdiction Information
- Answers to frequently asked questions about the July 2021 bar exam and the August 2021 MPRE: NCBE COVID-19 FAQs
- Past NCBE COVID-19 updates: Past NCBE COVID-19 Updates
- Jurisdiction announcements about changes regarding the February 2021 bar exam: February 2021 Bar Exam: Jurisdiction Information
- Jurisdiction announcements about changes regarding the July 2020 bar exam: July 2020 Bar Exam: Jurisdiction Information
- NCBE's white paper: Bar Admissions During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evaluating Options for the Class of 2020
NCBE Latest Update
April 27, 2021
NCBE to Offer International MPRE Testing Opportunities in August 2021
NCBE will offer a limited number of international site testing opportunities to take the MPRE in August 2021 for candidates who are unable to travel to the United States. More information is available on the MPRE Registration page of the NCBE website.