Upload Request for MPRE Test Accommodations
Applicants who are requesting test accommodations for the MPRE may submit all forms and documentation by secure upload via our website. Please carefully review the instructions on the How to Apply page before submitting a request.
NCBE must RECEIVE your request for accommodations, including all supporting documentation, by the late registration deadline for your MPRE test date. This is a “received by” deadline and NOT a postmark deadline. There are NO exceptions to the deadline. NCBE will not review or consider any requests or documentation received after the deadline.
- Upload all forms and documents together in one submission. Do NOT submit your request multiple times or by multiple methods (for example, do not send your request via fax and also via the Upload).
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation message after you submit your application via the Upload. PLEASE PRINT THE ON-SCREEN CONFIRMATION MESSAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS. This screen will provide you with a Reference Number and list the names of the files you uploaded.
- You will not be able to view your uploaded documents after you submit your application. For this reason, we encourage you to use descriptive file names that reflect the file content.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have attached all intended files, and that all files transmit to NCBE.
- Unsuccessful electronic transmission does not constitute receipt by NCBE.
Upload Your Request