Upload Request for MPRE Test Accommodations
Applicants who are requesting test accommodations for the MPRE may submit all forms and documentation by secure upload via the NCBE website. Please carefully review the instructions on the How to Prepare Your Request for MPRE Test Accommodations page before submitting a request.
IMPORTANT: We encourage applicants to request accommodations well in advance of the Recommended Submission Date for their desired MPRE test administration in order to facilitate a timely notification of our decision. Accommodations must be approved BEFORE you register and schedule a test appointment at a Pearson VUE testing center; new or additional accommodations CANNOT be added to an existing test appointment. Please see Important Dates for MPRE Test Accommodations for more information.
- Upload all forms and documents together in one submission. Do NOT submit your request multiple times or by multiple methods (for example, do not send your request via fax and also upload it).
- Each file that you upload should be no larger than 10MB (if a file is larger than 10MB, it must be broken into multiple smaller files). You may upload multiple files at the same time as long as no individual file is larger than 10MB.
- You will receive an on-screen confirmation message after you submit your application via upload. This screen will provide you with a Reference Number and list the names of the files you uploaded. PLEASE PRINT THE ON-SCREEN CONFIRMATION MESSAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
- You will not be able to view your uploaded documents after you submit your application. For this reason, we encourage you to use descriptive file names that reflect the file content.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have attached all intended files, and that all files transmit to NCBE.
- Unsuccessful electronic transmission does not constitute receipt by NCBE. Written acknowledgment of receipt of your request will be posted to your NCBE Account File Cabinet within 7 business days of receipt. If you do not receive acknowledgement within this time, it is your responsibility to contact NCBE.