- The Bar Examiner: The Bar Examiner is a quarterly publication that covers current issues in bar admissions and includes annual statistics on bar examinations and admissions in all U.S. jurisdictions.
- Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements: Published in collaboration with the American Bar Association, the Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements provides annually updated information on bar admission requirements in all U.S. jurisdictions, including a directory of state bar admission agencies.
- Statistics: NCBE publishes annual statistics on bar examinations and admissions in all U.S. jurisdictions. The statistics, published annually in the Bar Examiner magazine, also include summary statistics and score distributions for the administrations of the Multistate Bar Examination (MBE) and the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE).
- NCBE Job Analysis: As part of a content validity study in conjunction with its testing program, NCBE commissioned a job analysis designed to determine what new lawyers do, and what knowledge, skills, and abilities newly licensed lawyers believe that they need to carry out their work. The job analysis was released in July 2012.
- Joe E. Covington Award for Research on Testing for Licensure: NCBE's annual Joe E. Covington Award for Research on Testing for Licensure is intended to provide support for graduate students in any discipline doing research germane to testing and measurement, particularly in a high-stakes licensure setting.