NCBE Launches New Study Aids eLearning Platform
On March 25, 2019, the National Conference of Bar Examiners will begin offering its high-quality, affordable study aids in a new mobile-friendly eLearning platform that will provide authentic bar exam and MPRE practice questions with interactive learning features and an improved user experience. In addition to the new eLearning features, the study aids have been updated to include
- Civil Procedure questions in the MBE practice tests;
- feedback about relative strengths and weaknesses across MBE subject areas;
- MPT questions organized by objective and persuasive lawyering tasks;
- MEE questions organized by subject area; and
- a dashboard for law school bulk purchasers to track students’ usage and performance patterns.
The redesigned study aids will be available for purchase through the NCBE Study Aids Store, replacing the study aids currently offered by NCBE. Examinees who purchase an Online Practice Exam (OPE) prior to March 25 will continue to have access to the exam in their NCBE Account File Cabinets for one year after the date of purchase.