NCBE Account Information
Date Updated: May 28, 2020
- NCBE delivers services to users through the NCBE Account portal. The NCBE Number is the unique identifier for your NCBE Account and is used to identify your examination scores and for other bar admission purposes. You will be required to provide your email address and create a password to establish your NCBE Account and to access or use certain information or services available through this Site.
- You are allowed to have only one NCBE Account. Before creating an NCBE Account, use the NCBE Account Lookup to determine if you already have one. If you need assistance creating or accessing your NCBE Account or determining whether you have one, send us a message using the Contact Us form or call 608-280-8550.
- The following are examples of violations of these Terms and may subject you to cancellation of your exam registration, invalidation of your test score(s), suspension of registration eligibility, investigation by NCBE, and/or a report by NCBE to bar admission and attorney regulatory authorities:
- using more than one NCBE Number
- allowing someone else to register for an examination or services using your NCBE Number
- allowing someone else to use your NCBE Number or NCBE Account
- NCBE reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, cancel registrations, invalidate scores, and report violations of these Terms to bar admission and attorney regulatory agencies in its sole discretion.
- All NCBE Accounts are monitored for changes to account profile information. In the event that NCBE believes in its sole and absolute discretion that an account is being used by multiple users, NCBE reserves the right to terminate that account without any notice and without refund of any registration fees, study aid purchase fees, or character and fitness application fees. We also retain the right to seek injunctive and legal relief and sue on grounds of breach of contract, copyright infringement, and other available legal claims.
- If you request to close your NCBE Account, we will mark your account as “Closed” but will retain your account information in our database in order to deter fraud and to prevent transfer or sharing of accounts.
- If you establish an NCBE Account, you will be required to create a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for any and all activities that occur in your NCBE Account.
- You agree to notify NCBE immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security involving your account.
- NCBE will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else's accessing or using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
- You may be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to adhere to these requirements password strength must meet the criteria requirements when you create it.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters that includes both upper- and lower-case letters and one number.